Saturday, October 31, 2009

Focus for the weekend: "Science"

I like to think I have a very analytical and scientific mindset. I have to for my given field of work, things are the way they are because of certain factors, everything can be explained if you simply try and find the answer. Many in my field are happy with "it's broke, so reboot it". In many cases that works but you didn't figure out why it's broken, so chances are, it'll happen again, and you'll reboot it again. Repeat this process enough times without getting a fucking clue about what you're doing and eventually you'll prove to everyone how much of a dumbass you really are, or you'll buy a mac, but then you're still a dumbass, so the result is the same. Using the scientific method we can determine that it's you that causes the condition of being a dumbass, not the equipment you're working with.

Which brings me to my next series of rants. What the fuck is with all this goddamn creationism bullshit they are forcing down schools throats???? I mean seriously people. You really believe that this shit qualifies as "science"? If you want to teach this stuff, teach it in a religious environment. Schools need to teach facts. It drove me insane when I would ask for proof of something in religion class in high school and would be given another friggin section of the bible or our religion book as proof. Neither of which presented any facts of any kind. This is fine, this passes as "education" at a catholic high school where teachers don't even need to be certified to teach, have any fucking clue what class their teaching, much less any sense of reality.

Now the same quacks that want us to take the pledge of allegiance out of schools want us to teach "creationism" to public school students. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? I can understand that you are clueless or just plain stupid enough to believe that this is actually valid subject matter, but keep that shit to yourselves. Don't infect the next generation with your fucked up creationist theories, they have enough problems already fixing everything my generation, and the previous generation did to fuck up the environment.



As usual, if I have offended you, that's your own problem. I offend everyone equally, come back later and I'll likely be mocking someone you don't like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home