Thursday, October 29, 2009

Irony, one of my many joys...

So I was unfortunate enough to have had to suffer the hell that is that of a catholic education. I was fortunate enough however to escape via expulsion. I know, shocking as that is, given my conformist attitude. Anyway, back to my point, one of the many horrible horrible experiences I had to endure was listening to sex ed as taught by priests and nuns. This was appalling, as was pretty much all other attempts at "education" they made at that place.

Our sex ed classes were done during our "religious studies" classes, as if that somehow made sense. Throughout all of the classes the students, who all had more sexual knowledge and experience than the "teachers" (not counting the priests that fucked little boys, they had some experience, obviously) would ask questions specifically designed to make the "teachers" admit that they really had no idea what they were talking about and they would just recommend abstinence until marriage. This class went on for a couple of weeks and then we went back to our normal "studies". While our questioning was really entertaining, looking back I wonder to myself why I didn't point out the obvious:



/me: one please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home