Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Tales of the "Chief"

So I've decided to take things in a somewhat different direction. I'm periodically going to do a piece in a series I'm calling "Tales of the "Chief"" based around the actions of a very entertaining pain in my ass. The way I see it, there's plenty of material to be had here, and we've been thoroughly enjoying the amusing antics of "The Chief", often also called "Kaptain Chaos".

Some potential area's for amusement I'm going to focus on:
1. Just daily activities, shit blurted out during meetings.
2. Horrible decisions.
3. Conversations about his "vulva" (cheesy Boston accent prevents saying "Volvo" properly)
4. Previous lives
5. Mac obsession.


Tune in often for updates to the "Tales of the Chief". I will accept recommendations for stories. Some details may be changed slightly for obvious reasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home