Thursday, November 05, 2009

Mexify it baby!

So a while back, a co-worker was hanging out in the NOC chit-chatting as we do in the NOC. After-all, it's not a workplace, it's the NOC.... Anywho, as usual, our discussions vary widely, like the other day when I had to call my uncle to find out what the slang term for a chastity belt is....Hey, if you can't handle it, stay out the NOC.

One of the many phrases to be muttered in the NOC was "You know how hispanic people take cars and "mexify them"? This one was worth some attention in my opinion. I decided to Google "Mexify".... Apparently this is a fairly common term, even used by Mexicans. Awesome, we all learn something new each day right?

Then I decided it would be worth doing a Google image search for "Mexify" and "mexican cars". I love Google, without Google, half the really awesome shit in the world would go un-noticed. I thought I'd share some of my findings:

Surprisingly, my results lacked in spinning rims, huge chrome roll bars with lights on them, frills, or my personal favorite, feelers coming off the bumpbers, even lacked in low-riders.


Hey, they're carpooling. Good for you Hombre's.


Yes folks, that's the front-end from a u-haul....


Yes, this actually came up while looking for mexican cars.....In all fairness there is a van on the side, took me a while to find it though.



This on the other hand, may have been a somewhat un-related search.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home